9837 in stock
100% Pure Organic Oil
- Highly Concentrated, 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic, Steam Distilled Cedarwood (Atlas) Oil - For external use only.
- Contains , Antiseptic, Diuretic, Astringent and Sedative properties which helps improve your skin, metabolism, digestive system and tighten muscles. Also serves as a natural Emmenagogue, regulating menstruation.
- Cedarwood Oil use is beneficial for improving Focus, stimulates Hair Growth and Gum Health, heals Skin irritation like Acne, spasmodic conditions like Asthma, Cough.
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified.
- Manufactured in US Organic’s own FDA-registered, GMP-certified and USDA certified facility where meets or exceed all municipal and government standards.
Health benefits & Uses :
- Cures Acne, Eczema, skin inflammation & infection
- Slows hair loss and induces hair growth
- Heals Dry scalp Antiseptic use on wounds
- Reduce Arthritis, Rheumatism
- Relieves spasmodic conditions like Asthma
- Tightens muscles - helps with Diarrhea Improves Focus & Concentration
- Heals Bronchitis and Cough as it removes phlegm from the respiratory tract and lungs
- Bug repellent
- Relieves tension - helps with chronic Stress, and Insominia Regulates menstruation
Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin, or in eyes or mucus membranes. May irritate skin. Avoid if pregnant. If suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
|Ingredient||100% Certified USDA Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name||Cedrus atlantica|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.