9959 in stock
100% Pure Organic Oil
- Highly Concentrated, 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic, Steam Distilled Melissa Oil w/ delicate and lemony aroma -For external use only.
- Also known as Lemon Balm or Sweet Balm oils, Melissa Oil is well known for its powerful treatment on cold sores and viral infections.
- Clinically proven to be effective in reducing High Blood Pressure.
- Has hypnotic and sedative properties and improves emotional/mental well-being.
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified.
Health benefits & Uses :
- Treat cold sores and other viral infections
- Treats Eczema, Acne and minor wounds
- Reduce High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol levels
- Relieves PMS and Menstrual Symptoms
- Treats and prevents infections/inflammation
- Reduces Stress, Anxiety, Migraines, Insomnia, Hypertension
What are some easy ways to use Melissa Essential Oil at home?
- Dry Inhalation : Place 1~2 drops of Melissa oil onto a tissue paper/towel to inhale or inhale directly from the bottle for a few seconds.
- Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser : Add 2-3 drops of Melissa Oil to your diffuser in daily use.
- Massage application :
- To treat fatigue/muscle spams - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 4 drops of Melissa oil and massage your body
- To treat Cold Sores - Apply 2-3 diluted drops of melissa topically to concerned area
- To treat Eczema/Acne - Apply 5 drops of Melissa oil to per ounce of carrier oil and use on body/face
- Shampoo : Add 1-2 drops of Melissa Oil to shampoo to promote healthy hair
- Bath application : Mix 5ml of carrier oil with 2 drops of Melissa oil in your bath water and bathe for 15-20 mins.
Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin, or in eyes or mucus membranes. May irritate skin. Avoid if pregnant. If suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
|Ingredient||100% Certified USDA Organic Melissa Essential Oil_Lemon Balm|
|Botanical Name||Melissa Officinalis|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.