9970 in stock
100% Pure Organic Oil
- 100% Pure Spearmint Essential Oil, USDA Certified Organic & Highly Concentrated - For external use only.
- Spearmint is loaded with Vitamins (especially Vitamin C), Antioxidants, vital nutrients and has the properties as an Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Carminative, Cephalic, Emenagogue, Insecticide, Restorative and Stimulant substance.
- Promotes digestion & respiratory functions, helps reduce occasional upset stomach, stimulates mental alertness and uplifts moods.
- Spearmint oil has sweet and minty aroma and blends well with Basil, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Lemon, Orange Essential Oils.
- Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, No Toxins, No Additives, No Preservatives, Packaged in the USA, Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified.
Health benefits & Uses :
- Effective Antiseptic for wounds and ulcers
- Relieves Spasmodic Coughs, Aches, Muscle Strains/Cramps * Treats infections
- Alleviates Insomnia, Headaches, Migraines, Stomachaches, Indigestion, Vomiting, Nausea
- Relieves Mental Stress, Anxiety and enhances Concentration
- Facilitates Menstruation and delays the onset of Menopause.
- Stimulates blood circulation and boosts Immunity
- Effective Insecticide and natural repellent
- Treats Asthma, Sinusitis, Acne, Constipation, Flatulence
- Promotes oral health and freshens breath Caution: This oil has an emmenagogue property so it should not be taken by pregnant women.
Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin, or in eyes or mucus membranes. May irritate skin. Avoid if pregnant. If suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
|Ingredient||100% Certified USDA Organic Spearmint Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name||Mentha spicata|
|Plant Part||Leaves, flowers and stems|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.